Saturday 25 June 2011

Success in interviewers, appointment, promotions, examination and employments.

DEUT. 28:13

Success in interviewers, appointment, promotions, examination and employments.
When you want to excel and be favoured above others
When you want God to take the glory in your career

It is part of God’s own agenda, for you as His child that you should tower above your contemporaries no matter how bleak the situation is.

Daniel 6:3: “then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him and the king though to set him over the whole realm.”

To be the head means to be number one; to be the best or to be better than others. It also means to be of very high quality or to be unusually good.

What was it in the life of Daniel, a Jewish captive that made the Babylonian king set him over the whole realm? What was in his life that enables him to effectively serve two Babylonian kings and two Medo Persian kings?

In each government, Daniel was at the head. The Bible says that there was an excellent spirt that made him to stand out.

As you pray theses prayer points in faith, the Lord will deposit in your life an excellent spirit, that will catapult you to the position of the head.

CONFESSIONS

1 Sam. 17: 45-46: then said David to the philistine, thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the god of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied: This day will Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; an I will give the carcases of the host of the philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

1 kings 18:36-37: and it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near and said, Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may not know that thou art the Lord, and that hast turned their heart back again.

Duet 33:25-27; thy shoes shall be iron and brass and as thy days so shall thy strength be. There is none like unto the God of Jeshurum, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his Excellency onthe sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee and shall say destroy them.

Ps 118:10-12: all nations compassed me about: but in the name of teh Lord will destroy them. They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about; but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. They compassed me about like bees they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.

Jer. 1:19: and they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee.

Nahum 1:7-8 the Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble and he knoweth them that trust in him. But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.



PRAISE WORSHIP

1. Let all evil competitors stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus
2. Let all my adversaries make mistake that will advance my cause, in the name of Jesus i send confusion into the camp of all evil counsellors planning against my progress, in teh name of Jesus.
3. I send confusion into the camp of all evil counsellors planning against my progress, in the name of Jesus.
4. I command darkness into the camp of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
5. I remove my name from teh book of failure and demonic side-track, in teh name of Jesus
6. Lord, give me the power to
- Make use if the divine opportunity presented to me
- Possess more wisdom than my competitors
- Drink from the well of salvation
- Make my path unknown to teh enemy
- Always be ahead of my competitors in term of favour and independent assessment, in the name of Jesus.
7. Let all the adversaries of my breakthrough be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
8. I claim the power to overcome and to excel amongst all competitors in the name of Jesus
9. I command all human woes to find me untouchable, in Jesus’ name.
10. Let any decision by any panel be favourable unto me, in the name of Jesus
11. I remove my name from the book of failure and moving backward, in the name of Jesus
12. Let the anointing of the overcome fall upon my life, in teh name of Jesus
13. I receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding to subdue al competitors, in the name of Jesus
14. Let every negative word and pronouncement against my success be completely nullified, in the name of Jesus.
15. All competitors with me in this issue will find my defeat impossible, in the name of Jesus.
16. Father Lord, let your wisdom and power be upon me in a measure that cannot be confronted, in the name of Jesus.
17. I claim supernatural wisdom to answer all questions in a way that will advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.
18. Let every Achan depart from my camp, in teh name of Jesus.
19. I receive teh anointing for supernatural breakthrough in this matter in teh name of Jesus
20. Thank the Lord for the answers.

No comments: