Monday 27 June 2011

Healing Prayer

Jehovah Rapha - The Lord That Heals Me!
I come before you and praise you this day and every day, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, Lord. It was You that carefully designed every system, organ and gland in my body, and gave each one their tasks. I ask that you remind each one of the task it is given, and help them all to perform them perfectly.

Father God, you have said that I have the keys to the kingdom of heaven, and that whatever I bind on earth is bound and whatever I loose on earth is loosed! So, with that power, this day, in the mighty name of Jesus, I declare that my body is Your temple and I choose to glorify You with it. I bind any sickness or disease that has been trying to attack my body. I command it to flee in the name of Jesus so that I can present a healthy body to my Lord as a living sacrifice unto Him.

Lord, you have said that, through Jesus Christ, I am redeemed from the curse of the law. So, I receive that redemption right now in Jesus name. No weapon of sickness or disease formed against me shall prosper any longer!

In Your Word, you have promised that You will restore me to health and heal my wounds. Because I serve You, You said You would bless my food and take sickness away from me. Because I listen closely to every Word that You speak, and I keep them in my heart, You promised that they would be life and health to my whole body.

I choose to believe those promises Father. Help me to believe them more than I believe the doctors that I visit or the symptoms I feel. Help me to stand on Your holy Word today and everyday.

Right now, today, I confess that Jesus Himself bore my pains and carried my sicknesses. He was pierced for my transgressions and crushed for my iniquities. The punishment for my well-being fell on Him, and by His stripes I am healed and made whole!

Anything that was out of balance in my body, through Jesus' sacrifice, is now put back into balance. Anything trying to work death in my body is itself withering and dying, because You Father have promised that I will live and not die!

Thank You, Father, that my light breaks forth as the morning and that my health springs forth speedily!

2 comments:

kaidauda said...

this message was powerfully made it touched all my organ.
Thank author may the Lord coontinue to give you wisdom to create more

Unknown said...

thanks for everything is ok... God Bless You all.