Monday 29 March 2010

Spiritual Healing Prayers

In the silence of your divine presence, God, I feel your healing spirit flowing through me right now. Your life force energy brings passion, energy, and enthusiasm to my mind, body, and spirit. I feel alive.

Surrounded by your magnificent healing spirit, God, I experience spiritual healing and wholeness throughout every part of my being.

Thank You, Father, for your spiritual healing energy that pumps through every fiber of my being, nourishing me and restoring me to wholeness and joy.

To you, dear God, I willingly hand over all concern about my health. I trust that your healing energy will restore me to my natural health.

Dear God, I am open to receiving the mighty healing power of your Spirit. Your life-force energizes every cell of my being. I am grateful for your physical and spiritual healing.

No comments: