Sunday 21 March 2010

PROTECTION PRAYERS

"Father God, please send your Holy Angels to stand guard over me today (tonight). I pray that they will minister to me and remind me of your healing power. Lord please keep me safe from the evil one and strengthen me against all temptations that may come my way. Thank You Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen." (based on Psalm 91)

"Lord God, please surround me with favor as with a shield today. Lord, please strengthen your wall of protection around me, keeping me safe from temptation of the flesh, tricks of the Adversary, and all harm. Lord, please fill my thoughts with Your thoughts and let my words be your words. You are my strength, my shield and my defense, O Lord. Thank You, Lord, in Jesus name I pray, Amen." (based on Psalm 5:12 & Psalm 7:10)

We have found that reciting Psalm 91 as a prayer prior to going to bed each night has helped in establishing God's protective hedge over our homes and families.

The Blood of Jesus Christ is a powerful weapon for protection from the enemy's attacks. The following prayer is a good one to pray before starting the day:

"Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus. I cover all of the members of my family (call them by name) with the blood of Jesus. I cover my home, my land, my car, my finances, my marriage, my ministry, with the blood of Jesus. In the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of His blood, I break off every power of the kingdom of darkness and cancel every argument in heaven that has established itself against the plans of God in my life and spoil every attack of the enemy. I call forth, in the name of Jesus, all of God's plans and purposes for my life, and my family. As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord. Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you and you have no authority over my life. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME (OR MY FAMILY) SHALL PROSPER!"

No comments: