Wednesday 23 October 2013

Prayer for Financial Blessings -- Unexpected Income

Prayer for Financial Blessings -- Unexpected Income I know that God is the source of all supply, and money is God in action. I know my good is now freely flowing to me so bountifully I cannot use it all, and that I have an abundance to spare and to share, today, and always. I expect "Unexpected Income --Unexpected opportunities!" I know God is now giving this to me and I accept this as Truth and I'm grateful. All channels of financial supply are now open to me and I am richly, bountifully and beautifully prospered in every good way. I know that true Prosperity includes true health, true wealth and true happiness. This word, which I speak in faith, believing, now activates the law of increased universal good for me and I expect to see rich results now! I visualize the financial good I expect. I see it coming to me richly and abundantly. I claim and accept it for myself now. I am grateful in advance! I bless all the good I now have, and bless the increase. I bless each person in this program. I know we are now all prospering together in every good way, and share the good we receive. I now freely open my heart and give generously. My giving makes me abundant. The Universe gives to me rich, lavish financial blessings now!

No comments: