Friday 28 January 2011

Prayers for Success

Almighty God, Whose Hands hold all matters of life, give me grace of success in the work that I do. Help me to give it the careful thought and the strict attention that will lead to success. Watch over me and govern my actions, that I may not mar its perfection. Show me how to give my best, and let me not despise the toil that is necessary to complete it. Make my life a successful one, in that every duty You give to me, I do it well. Give me the blessing of Your help and guidance, and suffer me not to fail. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Heavenly Father, You have been gracious enough to allow me to score a great success. I humbly thank You for your help, and I hope that I will continue to receive it. Let me never forget that without You I would never have been able to achieve anything. True, I made use of my talents but they were given to me by You, and so was the drive that impelled me to use them. May I always strive to utilize all my talents to the very best of my ability---whether I achieve success or not. For I will in this way be achieving the goal that You have set out for me in your wisdom and becoming the person that You want me to be. Amen.

No comments: