Friday 2 April 2010

PRAYER POINTS

1. Holy Ghost, provoke divine dreams in my life in Jesus’ name.

2. Every power grounding my progress, be grinded to powder by the power of God in Jesus’ name.

3. My dreams and visions will not be manipulated against my life in Jesus’ name.

4. Every altar of dream diversion, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.

5. All my destiny promoting dreams, hear the word of the LORD: Arise and locate me now in the name of Jesus

6. Every destiny demoting dream, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.

7. I refuse to carry the evil load of my ancestors in the mighty name of Jesus.

8. O LORD, let my enemies experience you as the mighty terrible one in the name of Jesus.

9. Every serpent and scorpion programmed against me in the dream, be swallowed by the serpents of the LORD in Jesus’ name.

10. I terminate every dream terminator in the name of Jesus.

11. Every problem in my life that originated from the dream, receive divine solution by fire in the name of Jesus.

12. Let the resurrection power of our Lord Jesus Christ fall upon my dream life in the name of Jesus.

13. O LORD, stir up your divine deposits within me in Jesus’ name.

14. O LORD, uproot any evil thing planted in my life through dreams in Jesus’ name.

15. Father LORD, reposition my life for signs and wonders in Jesus’ name.

16. Thank you LORD for answers to these prayers.

No comments: