Monday 16 March 2009

ASK,SEEK AND KNOCK

I was in the train going to hastings on the 30/07/08,about four stops to my destination,i heard the voice of the Holy spirit saying,ASK,SEEK AND KNOCK.I was now wandering what this means,the voice came again,ASK ,SEEK AND KNOCK, followed by this powerful message,Nobody should joke with this coming month,it is a month,i will send numerouus angels with divine gifts to all my children,but you must ASK,SEEK AND KNOCK,before you can receive these gifts,it is a month,i want to show my supernatural power to those who ASK,SEEK AND KNOCK.Tell them,not to joke with this month,because the angels will be coming with numerous,beautiful gifts.I started meditating{asking,seeking and knocking}.i got down at the station,walk down to my place and rested for some minutes.i was pondering about an interview i had a day before,what the outcome might be,because it was a competitive post. I open my computer and was checking through my mails,and to my surprise,i saw the name of the company in one of the mails,as soon as i opened the mail,i saw,CONGRATULATION,you have been offer the post,etc. What is too big for God almighty to do?i receive a very mighty present from my heavenly father as we are entering the month of multiple gifts from GOD. ASK,SEEK AND KNOCK,and see if the God of wonders will not surprise you this month in Jesus name.

No comments: